Technology has slowly become an integral part of our lives because of the ease and convenience it brings. Businesses have maximized technology’s potential to run an efficient organization.
As technology evolves, business organizations strive to keep up with the latest while keeping upgrading costs at the minimum. Organizations are embracing the option to outsource because of its many benefits.
Business functions such as Human Resource Services, Payroll and Accounting Services, Healthcare Services, and technical support has been the most outsourced office functions by organizations.
Perhaps of all these, tech support, specifically training in software should be the office task that you should consider outsourcing because of its complexity.
Software training is crucial to keep you and your employees highly proficient and competent in utilizing the latest technology. It improves employee confidence and increases job satisfaction that results in efficient, enthusiastic and highly productive employees.
We offer the following services at Select Voicecom:
- New software setup and installation – we assist with installing fully functional systems
- Software troubleshooting – we provide remote support and help you identify and resolve issues.
- On-demand video tutorials – we have video tutorials to help you understand the software
- Webinars – we also host informative and helpful seminars via web
- Live classes – we have class sessions that you can attend remotely
- Coaching – we can monitor and coach employees to help them improve
- Live session tutorials – we conduct one on one sessions with employees and walk them through everything
- Consulting – if you need tips on preparing useful training materials, we can work on that with you too!
- Follow up training – We are there with you every step of the way in making sure your employees go through their training with flying colors.
Why outsource software training?
Organizations have long recognized the benefits of outsourced tech support and are increasing their budget every year. This is because they are getting real value for their money.
Some of the benefits gained from outsourcing are:
Expert and Certified Trainers
Since software is continuously being improved, there is always a need for a training to ensure employees are up to date.
But training is not an everyday task. Rather than maintaining an in-house training staff, organizations choose to outsource, to save on costs while at the same time ensuring that their team is being trained by the best in their field.
A New Perspective
Training conducted by an independent firm is free from any work bias or politics. It is purely fresh ideas and a new approach.
Allows flexible resources
Maintaining an in-house training team means paying someone paid leave and medical benefits, overtime pay and incentives, insurance, etc., every month, even though training is not carried out on a daily basis. Outsourcing gives you the flexibility of paying for a service that is required only at a specific time without sacrificing the quality of the training provided.
Quick ramp up
With everything happening in real time, employees need to keep up with the demand and need to be trained and capable and ready in time with the release of the new software. By outsourcing at Select Voicecom, we guarantee that your staff will be prepared in no time!
Training your employees on the latest software reduces your risks and liabilities. When your employees are experts at new software, they avoid costly mistakes.
The number one benefit you enjoy from outsourcing is tremendous savings.
When you outsource, you do not need to invest on your workforce, training technologies, training equipment, and resources. It’s like a one-stop shop where you just pay for one service that is all-inclusive.
At Select Voicecom we can cater to the development and training in software needs, regardless of the number of people and the duration. Our software trainers are certified experts and have experience with the latest technology. Interested? Contact us now for more information and a free quote.